Meme City Meme City

There should be Bronies.

Best final line ever!

LL - Dream Team Ep.3 LL - Dream Team Ep.3

Has Everything that matters! Ponies and Locks.

All my 5's are belong to you. Use them well.

Mario's Recital Mario's Recital

Ha.

Nice Super Mario 64 reference.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Brilliant!

Amazing! You've taken a terrible game off of Action 52 and made it a good game. Well Done! Don't know why no one has thought to do this yet. Love the references to other games as well.

2099 2099

Good game,

It has a few issues that I personally don't care for, but are no reason for a poor score. The only computer I use is a laptop. The aim and fire using a mouse is a pain to do with a laptop, and no option for another means of firing loses you a point. The enemies are too tough with the small machine gun right off the bat and come in three's too soon with that bad weapon. I would recommend that if the enemies are to come in greater numbers almost right off the bat, then have them take one bullet to take down. In other words the other point lost has to do with a balancing issue between your ship and the enemies.

Omega Crisis Omega Crisis

Good game, but bad ending.

This game played well, seemed fairly well balanced, and had no major glitches or bugs. However, then ending was terrible. I expected something cool, but all I got was just a message saying good job you won.