Meme City Meme City

There should be Bronies.

Best final line ever!

LL - Dream Team Ep.3 LL - Dream Team Ep.3

Has Everything that matters! Ponies and Locks.

All my 5's are belong to you. Use them well.

Mario's Recital Mario's Recital

Ha.

Nice Super Mario 64 reference.

Anon Party Hard Anon Party Hard

For just starting out.... Not bad!

This is undeserving of the low score it has recieved. People are rating this poorly because its short and is just dancing. They are overlooking the great aspects of this animation. The character is crystal clear and is smoothly animated. The artwork for the character is very well done. The music is fitting and sounds good. I would rate this lower if you had spent more time and had more experience, but for just messing around you have done a slendid job! I eagerly await more work from you, because if you can do this just by messing around then you potentially can create something truly amazing.

i make stuff 2 i make stuff 2

Great Flash.

The first two went perfectly together. Just those two are worthy of a 10/10.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Incredible.

This animation was exceptional, but not for the animation. The animation itself is simple and doesn't show real skill due to the figures being just black shadows, but what really brought it together was the music and plot. So even though the animation was not the best ever, coupled with everything else it worked well. It was an great work and deserves the praise it recieves.

Black Wizard Black Wizard

Looks awsome.

This seems to have great potential. I honestly hope you make it into a game. The animation/style is unique and the characters seem like they would be fun use in a game. Keep at it and I hope you thrive in the animation medium.

Ventor33 responds:

Why thank you :D I am just baffled why with all these great reviews I don't have an "Awesome Score" XD

The Painter's Sign The Painter's Sign

Very Good!

This was a great stop-animation. The only flaws were that the fingerprints from the molding process were alittle too visable. Overall caught the mood perfectly and is deserving of praise.

To JazzRipple:

It was not a joyful ending. Anyone who has played the game knows the pipes lead back to the World of Goo Corp. The pipes that the Goo believe lead to freedom only lead to their doom. The setting of the story/animation is of the world before the destruction of the World of Goo Corp. Thus the ending is really the darkest part of the entire animation.

Krinkels is an Impostor! Krinkels is an Impostor!

question?

What's the story behind this? Is this a real accusation or what? Overall pretty funny, but need to know the story to make an accurate judgment.

notnath responds:

we don't need to know anything

Patchman:Simple Pleasures Patchman:Simple Pleasures

great

This work was hilarious. So cliche, but so funny. Patchman is a good idea, you should stick with it. The only change I would have made was to go to black as the toothpick aproached his eye and just hear the voice scream followed by the visine comment. Leave the damage to the imagination. Something to that effect.